Easy banana dessert
Jun 10,2023 | Yvette Rose
Here's a simple recipe for a 3-ingredient banana oatmeal cookie:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1.4 cup walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Add the rolled oats to the mashed bananas and mix well until the oats are fully coated and combined with the bananas. If desired, stir in the raisins or chocolate chips.
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture and drop them onto the prepared baking sheet, shaping them into cookie shapes with the back of the spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly golden brown on the edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy 3-ingredient banana oatmeal cookies!
Note: You can customize this recipe by adding other ingredients such as nuts, cinnamon, or vanilla extract to enhance the flavor.