Protein Kale Soup
Feb 19,2020 | Yvette Rose
- ¼ cup canned chickpeas
- ¼ cup canned kidney beans
- 4½ cups veggie stock (or any stock of your choice)
- 1 cup chopped green kale
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- ½ large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons apple wine vinegar
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and beans.
- In a large pot combine them with the veggie stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 40 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer until the beans are cooked through and tender about 20 minutes.
12PM, 7PM Anytime, Balance, Energy, Focus, Gut-Health, Vegan, Weight-loss
Serves: 2-3 people NUTRITION FACTS
- Carbohydrates 170 g
- Fats 7 g
- Protein 11 g
- Sugar 10 g