Pureé Zucchini Soup
Apr 01,2020 | Yvette Rose
A combination of Joule Activated Ingredients makes this soup a great option for weight-loss and gut repair.
- 2 small zucchini diced
- 1 tomato diced with no seeds
- 1 onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/4 fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 cups vegetable broth (or any preferred broth)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds for garnish
- Trim, wash, and dice zucchini.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Heal the oil in a skillet, and gently sauteé onion and garlic for around 3-minutes
- Add the zucchini and tomato and fry for 5-minutes
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut milk and stock, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Dry-fry the pumpkin seeds in a nonstick skillet.
- Puree the zucchini soup finely with a hand-held mixer or in a food processor, then rub it through a sieve.
- Whip the cream, and gently fold into the soup.
- Serve the soup and sprinkle with hulled hemp seed
- Carbohydrates 22 g
- Fats 37 g
- Protein 27 g
- Sugar 11 g