Apr 01,2020 | Yvette Rose
Seeds on seeds on seeds for brain health and healthy fats. The universally recognized anti-inflammatory power of cumin, turmeric, and garlic will heal your gut keeping you feeling energized and focused for your powerful days.
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seed (PreSoaked)
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed or chia seed
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan Salt
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/4 cup of Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Using a food processor, add the mixture in several batches and puree until completely smooth.
- Once the mixture is completely processed, mix the batter well to ensure consistency. More liquid may be added to ensure smooth consistency while pureeing, the batter should resemble cookie dough.
- Using a food scale, measure a mound of batter weighing 1.5 oz, roll into a ball formation.
- Place falafel balls on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes, rotation 20 minutes through.
- Serve with tahini sauce
12PM, 7PM, Creativity, Detox, Dinner, Energy, Focus, Happiness, lunch, Vegan, Weight-loss