Vegan Lentil Loaf + Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Aug 22,2022 | Yvette Rose
Activated Ingredients flax seeds, garlic, and lentils are a creation for a high-vibing, gut-healing mood-elevating recipe. These ingredients help lower cholesterol while nurturing your gut for energy and focus.
INGREDIENTS FOR LENTIL LOAF
- 1 cup dry lentil
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 small onion
- 2 carrot sticks, fine dice
- 2 celery stalks, fine dice
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch cayenne
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VEGAN LENTIL LOAF
- Boil lentils till soft then puree about ¾ of lentils
- Saute onion, garlic, carrot & celery with spices till lightly tender
- Combine everything, spread in parchment paper-lined tray.
- Glaze with beet-b-q sauce.
FOR CAULIFLOWER MASH
- 1 Medium Cauliflower
- 3 garlic bulb, roasted
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp chives (or scallion) fine diced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAULIFLOWER MASH
- Steam cauliflower till fork tender.
- Add all to the food processor till creamy texture.
- Roast garlic till caramelized color.
You can make these in advance and freeze to eat when you are needing something quick and easy. You don't need to defrost them either. Simply put them in the oven at 350* for 5-minutes, then put it on 380* for another 15-minutes
12PM, 7PM, Energy, Focus, Dinner, Relaxation, Gut health, Hormone Balance