Acai Berry Smoothie
Nov 14,2020 | Yvette Rose
I learned about the powers of acai in my search for a powerful vitamin C ingredient. This Superfood has lots of antioxidants for immune building, gut healing properties.
Add it to smoothies as a potent immune building option.
This recipe is enough for 3- servings of 16oz to store in your fridge for days to come. We love to use this smoothie as part of our (3) Day Gut-Mind Cleanse.
- (1) cup green leafs (spinach&/or kale)
- (3-4) cups water depends on the texture preference
- (1) tablespoon MCT oil (optional)(1) tablespoon of flax seeds
- (2) tablespoon Chia Seeds
- (2) tablespoons Acai Powder
- (1.5) cups frozen berries
- (1/4) lemon wedge
Add all ingredients to blender. Blend for up to 3-minutes
Good for: gut health, 9am, 12pm 3pm and 5pm energy, immunity